The Cannonball A5 Big Bell Stone Series Alto Saxophone is designed for you to be able to play without limits, feeling each note vibrate in your hands. The combination of fine hand-engraving and semi-precious natural stone touch pieces from the deep earth make each saxophone an art piece in itself.
Each Cannonball Big Bell Stone Series Alto Saxophone comes with two necks, an original neck and Cannonball's patented silver-plated Fat Neck®.
Each Big Bell® Stone Series model comes with our proven Big Bell design loved by many of the greatest saxophonists in the world including Gerald Albright, Eric Darius, Najee, Paul Taylor, and many more.
The Stone Series® is adorned with semi-precious stones. These beautiful stones give the instrument a striking look, as well as changing the way the instrument resonates.
- Big Bell
- Polished Lacquer Body and Keys
- Two Hand-Customized Necks
- 17 Semi-Precious Stones
- High F#
- Ribbed Construction
- Detachable Bell and Bow
- Triple-Annealed Bell, Bow, and Necks
- Italian Water-Resistant Leather Pads w/ Wool Felt
- Convex Nickel-Plated Brass Resonators
- Blued Steel Springs
- Power Forged Keys
- Upper and Lower Stack Adjustment Screws
- Adjustable Metal Thumb Hook
- Pivoting C#-Bb table mechanism
- Stabilizing Brace for Left Hand Spatula
- Relief Springs on G# and Low C# keys
- Machined One-Piece Neck Receiver
- Double Arms on Bell Keys
- Hard Rubber Mouthpiece
This instrument is slightly used with several scratches on the surface. It comes with its original case, which is in excellent condition, a neck strap, and a swab.
Will ship to the lower 48 states.