The Hightech expertise made in France
Molded on an Alexander 103 French Horn
- Inside cradle made of injected high density polyurethane foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
- Removable accessories pouch
- 2 dedicated spaces for mouthpieces
- 1 compartment for mute
- Extra-protection against humidity at mouthpiece connection
- Extra-protection for bell's connection thread.
- Removable cushion for perfect instrument fit. To be positioned on valves on first use.
OUTSIDE FEATURES :
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique : a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, solid polyurethane foam, another type of ABS)
- Back cushion including music pocket
- Very comfortable bi-material side handle
- 2 comfortable neoprene anti-slip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Airtight seal
- 3 Soft-touch locks