Bam Stage Black Sabbath Tenor Trombone Case
The Bam Stage Tenor Trombone case is one of the most protective trombone cases out there. Not to mention stylish! It features an extremely tough exterior ABS shell, and Bam's signature insulated high-density foam underneath. Which provides great insulation against heat.
Bam France has been a leader in instrument protection for decades. Their cases have protected some of the most valuable instruments around the world. They’re popular among musicians, museums, and auction houses. Bam cases are known for their durability, protection, and lightweight. They’re also the most stylish instrument cases you will find!
Weight: 3.6 kg. (7.93 lbs)
Top Reasons to get this Case
Only 7.9 pounds
Antishock ABS shell
Unique and stylish exterior design
Signature protection and durability
- Inside cradle made of injected high-density polyurethane foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
- 2 accessories pockets in dedicated compartments
- The slide is snapped in the lid, made of a single block of injected foam
- High-quality ABS shell
- 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Side handle
- 3 softouch key latches
- Bell: 9"
- Slide: 32.6"
- Length (body+bell): 30.9"
- 38.6" x 13.4" x 10.24"